Schedule An Appointment, We'll Be In Touch Soon!
We're always available to answer any questions 24/7.
Ocean Pines, MD 21811
- "Home Inspectors - History of Home Inspection". Working RE Magazine. 2013-08-08. Retrieved 2017-12-11.
- ^ "General Laws: CHAPTER 112, Section 87YY1/2". Malegislature.gov. Retrieved 2012-05-29.
- ^ http://www.ontariocanada.com/registry/showAttachment.do?postingId=14645&attachmentId=22811
- ^ "Home-info pack plan in disarray". This is Money. 2006-07-20. Retrieved 2012-05-29.
- ^ InterNACHI Standards of Practice Last revised January 2018
- ^ A general list of exclusions include but are not limited to: code or zoning violations, permit research, property measurements or surveys, boundaries, easements or right of way, conditions of title, proximity to environmental hazards, noise interference, soil or geological conditions, well water systems or water quality, underground sewer lines, waste disposal systems, buried piping, cisterns, underground water tanks and sprinkler systems. A complete list of standards and procedures for home inspections can be found at NAHI, ASHI or InterNACHI or IHINA websites.
- ^ "NYS Professional Engineering & Land Surveying:Laws, Rules & Regulations:Article 145". www.op.nysed.gov. Retrieved 2018-04-04.
- ^ "Material Defects & Useful Remaining Life of Home Systems". Retrieved 2019-02-01.
- ^ "InterNACHI's Standards of Practice for Inspecting Pools & Spas - InterNACHI". www.nachi.org. Retrieved 2019-04-09.